Dear Valued Customers
Here is what we are doing at Sam’s to minimize the risk to our customers and staff:
1. We have increased the cleaning procedures of our work and customer areas; including disinfecting debit machines, surfaces, door handles etc. more frequently. Staff are also continuously washing their hands.
2. Installed a hand sanitation station at the counter for customers – please use this on your way in and out
3. Implemented a one customer rule in the pick up area. Staff are enforcing this rule and will ask you to wait in your vehicle if you come in when another customer is in the store
4. Installed a plexi-glass barrier in front of our cash register as of Monday.
5. Offering all delivery customers the ability to make payment over phone and orders left at their doorstep. If you have been out of the Province, you MUST notify our staff when placing your order.
6. All staff are social distancing – we are down to a skeleton crew so that we can abide to the Provincial regulations. We have reduced our hours temporarily and this too may change again over the coming days.
We are truly doing our best to keep our doors open and we greatly appreciate your support and patience with us as we work through this extraordinary situation.
P.S. – A huge thank you to our staff and family who have been working so hard to help us implement these changes while I and the family are self isolating. You guys are the best.
Let’s all be considerate of one another and work together to keep our community healthy.
– Staff and management at Sam’s Pizza Trenton.